We at SmilePro Dental Care realize that you have many choices when it comes to whom to trust with your dental care. We also know what most people want and deserve to expect in their dental practitioner.
- Impeccable professional credentials and ongoing training
- Honest, conservative approach to care
- Caring and friendly team members
- Clean, comfortable modern office
- Comprehensive care for the entire family
- Flexible scheduling options Convenient location
- Affordable payment options
- Minimum wait time
- Experienced Caring Dentist and Staff with 5 star reviews
- Our commitment to fight against COVID-19
Look no further than Dr Shah,Maulik DDS and the caring SmilePro Dental Care's team. We deliver what you have every right to expect. In fact, we strive not only to meet your expectations but to exceed them. Please call us now at 209-451-1133 to take advantage of our Amazing New Patient's Special!
Dear Valuable Patients of SmilePro Dental,
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice, and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it ’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up to date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Every patients will be thoroughly screened for COVID-19 symptoms before we see them in the practice.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- We have removed magazines, reading materials, toys and other objects like coffee machines, refrigerator etc that may be touched by others and which are not easily disinfected
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you ’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- We have purchased multiple Hospital Grade H13 HEPA air-purifiers throughout the office so that tiniest airborne particles in the room are removed.
- We are using EPA-registered, hospital-grade disinfectant to frequently touched surfaces or objects throughout the office. Surfaces such as door handles, chairs, desks and bathrooms are cleaned and disinfected often during the day.
- We have put signs in reception, treatment rooms and all around our office to instruct patients on standard recommendations for respiratory etiquette and social distancing.
- We request patients to not bring companions to their appointment, except for instances where the patient requires assistance. We request that every patient or companions come inside our practice should use mask ( Cloth mask is also acceptable)
- We have requested our team member who are experiencing flu-like illness to not come to work. At the same time self-monitor by remaining alert to any respiratory symptoms
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 209-451-1133.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Dr. Shah, Maulik and Entire team of SmilePro Dental
Notice For All Patients:
To prevent the spread of COVID-19, we encouraged our patients to abide following rules:
After making your appointment, our office will send you electronic forms including mandatory COVID 19 screening forms. These forms can be filled at your home at your convenience using your smart phone, tablet or computer. For everyone’s safety in mind, our goal is to make this process as touchless as possible.
- Only the Patient is allowed during the entire appointment- NO COMPANIONS ALLOWED. If a parent, guardian, or caretaker must accompany a patient, companions must comply with social distancing rules in the waiting area and companions must use a face mask all the time ( a cloth mask is acceptable)
- If the Patient plans to bring a driver, then the driver should remain outside the office.
- Before entering to our practice, all patients and companions must wear a face mask (a cloth face mask is also acceptable). Because of shortage of PPE supply, we do not intend to provide masks to our patients. All patients and companions must arrange their own masks before coming to our practice.
- As soon as you walk into our practice for your appointment,
- Your temperature will be taken.
- You might be asked to wash your hands and use hand sanitizer.
- You might be given a pair of nitrile gloves to wear during your entire visit.
- If you are not allergic to Hydrogen Peroxide, you will be given 1-1.5% Hydrogen peroxide to rinse your mouth for about 1 minute before any evaluation or dental procedure will be done.
- Please be alert, be safe and follow guidelines from CDC to prevent spread of COVID-19
Again, please understand that we are making you follow these rules with the health and well-being of our patients, our families, our team, and our community in mind. We thank you for your understanding during this challenging time and wish all of you continued health. We encourage you to learn more about what we provide and how we can help. If you have any questions, please contact us by calling (209) 451-1133. We are always happy to hear from you!