We at SmilePro Dental Care realize that you have many choices when it comes to whom to trust with your dental care. We also know what most people want and deserve to expect in their dental practitioner. We at SmilePro Dental Care realize that you have many choices when it comes to whom to trust with your dental care. We also know what most people want and deserve to expect in their dental practitioner:
- Impeccable professional credentials and ongoing training
- Honest, conservative approach to care
- Caring and friendly team members
- Clean, comfortable modern office
- Comprehensive care for the entire family
- Flexible scheduling options Convenient location
- Affordable payment options
- Minimum wait time
- Experienced Caring Dentist and Staff with 5 star reviews
- Our commitment to fight against COVID-19
Look no further than Dr Shah,Maulik DDS and the caring SmilePro Dental Care's team. We deliver what you have every right to expect. In fact, we strive not only to meet your expectations but to exceed them. Please call us now at 209-451-1133 to take advantage of our Amazing New Patient's Special!
Notice For All Patients:
To prevent the spread of COVID-19, we encouraged our patients to abide following rules:
- Before making your appointment to see Dr. Shah, all patients are encouraged to fill out COVID-19 related screening questions and email it to [email protected]. Alternatively, patient can also call us at 209-451-1133 for the same before the appointment.
- Only the Patient is allowed during the entire appointment- NO COMPANIONS ALLOWED. If a parent, guardian, or caretaker must accompany a patient, companions must comply with social distancing rules in the waiting area and companions must use a face mask all the time ( a cloth mask is acceptable)
- If the Patient plans to bring a driver, then the driver should remain outside the office.
- Before entering to our practice, all patients and companions must wear a face mask (a cloth face mask is also acceptable). Because of shortage of PPE supply, we do not intend to provide masks to our patients. All patients and companions must arrange their own masks before coming to our practice.
- As soon as you walk into our practice for your appointment,
- Your temperature will be taken.
- You will be asked to wash your hands and use hand sanitizer.
- You might be given a pair of nitrile gloves to wear during your entire visit.
- You will be given some more paperwork to fill out and you will be advised to wait in your personal vehicle or outside the office where you can be contacted by mobile phone when it is your turn to be seen.
- If you are not allergic to Hydrogen Peroxide, you will be given 1-1.5% Hydrogen peroxide to rinse your mouth for about 1 minute before any evaluation or dental procedure will be done.
- Not counting actual time for your dental treatment, we anticipate about 45 minutes to 2 hours for filling out paperwork, getting X-rays and consultation with Dr. Shah. So please plan your schedule accordingly.
- Please be alert, be safe and follow guidelines from CDC to prevent spread of COVID-19
Again, please understand that we are making you follow these rules with the health and well-being of our patients, our families, our team, and our community in mind. We thank you for your understanding during this challenging time and wish all of you continued health. We encourage you to learn more about what we provide and how we can help. If you have any questions, please contact us by calling (209) 451-1133. We are always happy to hear from you!